Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island travel guide - 4th edition
4th Edition Apr 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
The new edition of our Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island travel guide (5th edition) is released April 1st - you can pre-order it now. Please note that in The Americas the new edition will be released May 1st. Fashioned by the mighty Atlantic, these open-armed Canadian provinces beckon you for chats, chowder and the chance to see whales breach in the distance. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the waterfront in Halifax, gorge on lobster at a local town hall and relive your childhood in the home of Anne of Green Gables; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - art, history, maritime music, art, local cuisine, landscape, wildlife
- Over 15 maps
Coverage Includes: Halifax, Fredericton, Charlottetown, St John, Sunrise Trail, Fundy Isles, Newfoundland, Labrador and more.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.