Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island - Prince Edward Island (PDF Chapter)
This is the Prince Edward Island chapter from Lonely Planet’s Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island guidebook.
Prince Edward Island (PEI) is as pretty as a storybook: Lucy Maud Montgomery’s classic Anne of Green Gables, to be exact. Its size makes it easy to explore by car or bike.
- stay in a heritage B&B in Charlottetown, walk the scenic waterfront and enjoy fine dining
- find yourself among the pages of Anne of Green Gables at Green Gables Heritage Place in Cavendish
- gorge yourself on lobster at PEI’s original crustacean extravaganza, New Glasgow Lobster Supper
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Charlottetown, Eastern Prince Edward Island, Wood Islands, Montague & Georgetown, Souris, Central Prince Edward Island, Victoria, Prince Edward Island National Park, Brackley Beach, Rustico & North Rustico, New Glasgow, New London, Kensington, Cavendish, Western Prince Edward Island, Summerside, Tyne Valley and Tignish & North Cape.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.