*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island - Nova Scotia (PDF Chapter)
Nova Scotia is the real deal. Its wild and wonderfully varied landscape is home to a diverse population of resourceful, hospitable folk, who love to sing and dance but who’d happily break you at dodgeball in a second.
- drive Cape Breton Island’s breathtaking twists and turns on the Cabot Trail
- marvel at the province’s long colonial history at Louisbourg National Historic Site
- contemplating Canada’s multicultural roots at the Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Halifax & Around, Dartmouth, Peggy’s Cove, South Shore, Chester, Mahone Bay, Lunenburg, Liverpool, Kejimkujik National Park, Shelburne, Acadian Shores, French Shore, Yarmouth, Annapolis Valley, Long Island, Brier Island, Digby, Bear River, Annapolis Royal, Wolfville & Grand Pré, Windsor, Central Nova Scotia, Shubenacadie, Maitland, Truro, Economy & Five Islands, Parrsboro, Advocate Harbour, Sunrise Trail, Tatamagouche, Pictou, New Glasgow, Antigonish, Cape Breton Island, Ceilidh Trail, Cabot Trail, The Far North, Baddeck, North Sydney, Sydney, Louisbourg, Eastern Shore, Guysborough, Canso and Tangier.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.