Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island - Newfoundland & Labrador (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Newfoundland & Labrador chapter from Lonely Planet’s Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island guidebook.
With rocky crags, drifting icebergs and puffins flapping by, Canada’s easternmost province floats in a stunning world of its own. The island that has long moved to its own beat maintains its own time zone and lilting old-world dialect.
- hoist a drink, taking a ghost tour and soaking up the history of North America’s oldest city, St John’s
- share the waves with whales and puffins at Witless Bay Ecological Reserve
- explore Leif Eriksson’s sublime 1000-year-old Viking pad at l’Anse aux Meadows National Historic Site
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: St John’s, Avalon Peninsula, Southeastern Avalon Peninsula, Baccalieu Trail, Cape Shore, Eastern Newfoundland, Trinity, Bonavista, Burin Peninsula, St-Pierre & Miquelon, Central Newfoundland, Terra Nova National Park, Gander, Twillingate Island & New World Island, Fogo Island & Change Islands, Grand Falls-Windsor, Central South Coast, Northern Peninsula, Deer Lake, Gros Morne National Park, Port au Choix, St Anthony, Western Newfoundland, Corner Brook, Blomidon Mountains, Port au Port Peninsula, Port Aux Basques, Cape Ray, South Coast, Killick Coast, Labrador, Labrador Straits, Northern Coast, Central Labrador and Labrador West.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.