Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island - New Brunswick (PDF Chapter)
This is the New Brunswick chapter from Lonely Planet’s Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island guidebook.
In the early 20th century, New Brunswick was a very big deal but over the decades, New Brunswick slipped back into relative obscurity. But the unspoiled wilderness is still here. So do yourself a favor, and don’t just drive through.
- feel the power of the highest tides in the world at Hopewell Rocks
- discover the picturesque seaside town of St Andrews By-The-Sea
- breathe in the fresh sea air and unwinding on peaceful, isolated Grand Manan Island
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Fredericton, Upper St John River Valley, Mt Carleton Provincial Park & the Tobique Valley, Grand Falls, Edmundston & Around, Western Fundy Shore, St Stephen, St Andrews By-The-Sea, New River Provincial Park, Fundy Isles, Deer Island, Campobello Island, Grand Manan Island, Saint John, Eastern Fundy Shore, St Martins, Fundy National Park, Alma, Cape Enrage & Mary’s Point, Southeastern New Brunswick, Moncton, Sackville, Northumberland Shore, Cape Jourimain, Shediac, Bouctouche, Kouchibouguac National Park, Miramichi River Valley Area, Miramichi, Miramichi River Valley, Northeastern New Brunswick, Caraquet, Bathurst and Campbellton.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.