Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island
Lonely Planet’s Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island is our most comprehensive guide that extensively covers all that the region has to offer, with recommendations for both popular and lesser-known experiences. Explore the Bay of Fundy’s mud flats, walk around Halifax and follow The Viking Trail; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island Travel Guide:
- What’s NEW in this edition?
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020’s COVID-19 outbreak
- NEW top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of the region’s best experiences and where to have them
- What's NEW feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card* with wi-fi, ATM and transport info - all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel
- Planning tools for family travellers
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Eating & drinking in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island - we reveal the dishes and drinks you have to try
- Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island’s beaches - whether you’re looking for relaxation or activities, we break down the best beaches to visit and provide safety information
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, politics
- Over 30 maps
Covers Halifax, South Shore, Cape Breton Island, Fredericton, Fundy Isles, Northumberland Shore, Charlottetown, St John’s, St-Pierre & Miquelon and more
Publication Date: August 2022
Writers: Oliver Berry, Adam Karlin, Korina Miller
288 pages, 288pp color, 30 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: April 2024
Complete your travel selection
You are viewing a regional guide
What is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Books arrive on time and are very informative