Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island - New Brunswick (PDF Chapter)
This is the New Brunswick chapter from Lonely Planet’s Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island guidebook.
Whether you’re kayaking through the world’s highest tides, exploring brown-sugar beaches and vast tracks of forest, or bibbing up for a lobster feast, it’ll often just be you and the locals in New Brunswick. Visit before the secret gets out.
- feel the power of the highest tides in the world at Hopewell Rocks
- explore the history and bustling streets of picturesque St Andrews By-The-Sea
- breath in the fresh sea air on peaceful Grand Manan Island
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Fredericton, Upper St John River Valley, Mt Carleton Provincial Park & the Tobique Valley, Western Fundy Shore, St Stephen, St Andrews By-The-Sea, Fundy Isles, Deer Island, Campobello Island, Grand Manan Island, Saint John, Eastern Fundy Shore, St Martins, Fundy National Park, Alma, Southeastern New Brunswick, Moncton, Sackville, Northumberland Shore, Shediac, Bouctouche, Kouchibouguac National Park, Northeastern New Brunswick, Caraquet, Bathurst, Campbellton.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.