*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Norway - Trondelag (PDF Chapter)
This is the Trøndelag chapter from Lonely Planet’s Norway guidebook.
Trøndelag, where Norway begins to narrow and head for the Arctic, may be small but it sure packs a lot in. Trondheim is the centrepiece, a beguiling city brimful of historic architecture, including Nidaros Cathedral, Scandinavia’s largest medieval structure.
- tuck into Norwegian specialities in Trondheim’s historic Vertshuset Tavern
- hike in the wilderness of Bymarka, right in Trondheim’s backyard
- cross Gamle Bybro into old Trondheim, eat at Baklandet Skydsstasjon, then wander down to Solsiden waterfront for a drink
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Trondheim, Stiklestad, Steinkjer & around, Namsos, Rørvik.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.