No code necessary. See terms.
Norway - Trondelag (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Trøndelag chapter from Lonely Planet’s Norway guidebook.
Trøndelag, where Norway begins to narrow and head for the Arctic, may be small but it sure packs a lot in. Trondheim is the centrepiece, a beguiling city brimful of historic architecture, in-cluding Nidaros Cathedral, Scandinavia’s largest medieval structure.
- explore Norway’s most sacred building and one of its most handsome, Nidaros Cathe-dral
- step back to the dawning of Norway at the place where St Olav was martyred, Stikles-tad
- cross Trondheim’s Gamle Bybro to eat at marvellous Baklandet Skydsstasjon, then down to Solsiden for a drink
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Trondheim, The Route North, Stiklestad, Steinkjer, Namsos, Rørvik, Leka.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan - Understand Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)