Norway - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Norway, Norway’s Top 15, Need to Know, If You Like..., Month by Month, Itineraries, Outdoor Activities, Travel with Children, and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Norway guidebook.
Your journey to Norway starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on travelling with children.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about exploring Norway’s great outdoors
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Norway, Norway’s Top 15, Need to Know, If You Like: Fjords, Hiking, Wildlife, Winter Activities, Scenic Drives, City Life, Villages, Contem-porary Architecture, Month by Month, Itineraries, Outdoor Activities, Travel with Children, and Re-gions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation