No code necessary. See terms.
Norway - Oslo (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Oslo chapter from Lonely Planet’s Norway guidebook.
Surrounded by mountains and the sea, this compact, cultured, caring and fun city is Europe’s fastest-growing capital, with a palpable sense of reinvention. Oslo is also home to world-class museums and galleries to rival anywhere else on the European art trail.
- dream of operatic perfection while admiring Oslo Opera House
- check out the arresting artwork at the daring contemporary art museum of Astrup Fearnley Museet
- go to the source of Norway’s coffee obsession, Tim Wendelboe
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Oslofjord, Østfold.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan - Understand Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)