*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Norway - Central Norway (PDF Chapter)
This is the Central Norway chapter from Lonely Planet’s Norway guidebook.
Bleak tundra and dramatic mountain massifs at seemingly every turn, charming villages, stave churches, fascinating wildlife and arguably Norway’s best hiking and white-water rafting – with so much going for it, central Norway more than matches the fjords.
- creep gingerly across the massive Hardangerjøkulen icecap on a guided glacier walk from Finse, central Norway’s Arctic dream par excellence
- explore Rondane National Park, Norway’s oldest and most beautiful park
- spot your first reindeer at Hanrdangervidda
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Lillehammer & around, Hamar, Elverum, Trysil, Røros & around, Femundsmarka National Park, Oppdal, Trollheimen, Dombås, Dovrefjell-Sunndalsfjella National Park, Otta, Rondane National Park, Sjoa, Ringebu, Lom & around, Jotunheimen National Park, Hardangervidda, Geilo, Finse.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.