*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Norway - Bergen & the Southwestern Fjords (PDF Chapter)
This is the Bergen & the Southwestern Fjords chapter from Lonely Planet’s Norway guidebook.
Cool, cultured Bergen is one of the world’s most beautiful cities, with its streets of white-washed timber cottages climbing steep hillsides up from busy Vågen Harbour. It’s a destination in itself but also the ideal starting point for a journey into splendid Hardangerfjord, with its gorgeous fjord-side villages.
- explore the enchanting Unesco World Heritage site of Bryggen in Bergen
- go for a glaier walk atop the icecap in Folgefonna National Park
- savour a local ale at the dockside bars in Stavanger
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bergen, Voss & around, Evangar, Myrkdalen, Stalheim, Myrdal, Hardangerfjord, Norheimsund, Øystese, Ulvik, Eidfjord & around, Kinsarvik & Lofthus, Utne, Odda & around, Rosendal & around, Haugelandet & Ryfylke, Haugesund, Karmøy Island, Stavanger, Lysefjord.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.