*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Normandy & D-Day Beaches Road Trips - Tour des Fromages Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Tour des Fromages Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s Normandy & D-Day Beaches Road Trips guidebook.
On this gastronomic drive you’ll devour some of the best cheese in France and see where the seaside inspired artists, where Joan of Arc was executed and where Richard the Lionheart prowled.
- explore the best cheese museum in France
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- savour fresh seafood at harbourside restaurants
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- admire the architecture of Rouen’s old town
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes:Camembert, Musée du Camembert, Livarot, Le Domaine Saint Hippolyte, Pont l’Évêque, Distillerie Christian Drouin, Honfleur, Neufchâtelen-Bray, Les Andelys, Rouen, Normandy, Dieppe, Côte d’Albâtre, Le Havre, Bayeux, D-Day Beaches, Caen, Trouville and Deauville.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.