Normandy & D-Day Beaches Road Trips - Tour des Fromages (PDF Chapter)
This is the Tour des Fromages Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s Normandy & D-Day Beaches Road Trips guidebook.
On this gastronomic drive you’ll devour some of the best cheese in France and see where the seaside inspired artists, where Joan of Arc was executed and where Richard the Lionheart prowled.
- explore the best cheese museum in France, in Livarot
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- savour fresh seafood at Honfleur’s harbourside restaurants
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- learn the secrets of world-renowned Camembert at the Président Farm
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes:Camembert, Vimoutiers, Livarot, Les Arpents du Soleil, Les Jardins du Pays d’Auge, Pont l’Évêque, Distillerie Christian Drouin, Honfleur, Neufchâtel-en-Bray, Les Andelys, Rouen.
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.