Normandy & D-Day Beaches Road Trips - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Normandy & D-Day Beaches, Normandy & D-Day Beaches Highlights, Paris City Guide, Lille City Guide, Need to Know, France Driving Guide, France Travel Guide and French Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Normandy & D-Day Beaches Road Trips guidebook.
Start your planning here. We reveal the ultimate road-trip list for Normandy PLUS the highlights you’ll discover on the way and practical advice to kick-start your trip.
- road trip essentials: from hiring a car to road rules and playlists
- expert advice: discover even more with our city guides to Paris and Lille, plus practical need-to-know information
Coverage includes: Welcome to Normandy & D-Day Beaches, Normandy & D-Day Beaches Highlights, Paris City Guide, Lille City Guide, Need to Know, France Driving Guide, France Travel Guide, French Language.
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map