No code necessary. See terms.
Normandy & D-Day Beaches Road Trips - Monet's Normandy Trip (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Monet’s Normandy Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s Normandy & D-Day Beaches Road Trips guidebook.
This eclectic trip takes art lovers on a fascinating spin around eastern Normandy. En route you’ll hit the key landscapes and cities that inspired Monet, the father of impressionism.
- enjoy phenomenal views of the dramatic coastline
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- explore the cradle of impressionism
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- say cheese in Camembert country
- discover even more with background information and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Giverny, Rouen, Dieppe, St-Valery-en-Caux, Fécamp, Étretat, Côte d’Albâtre, Le Havre, Honfleur, Deauville, Trouville, Normandy, Les Andelys, Bayeux, D-Day Beaches and Caen.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.