Normandy & D-Day Beaches Road Trips
2nd Edition Jun 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Discover the freedom of the open road with Normandy & D-Day Beaches Road Trips. We’ve selected four amazing road trips through Normandy, from three-day escapes to five-day adventures, and packed them full of expert advice and inspirational suggestions.
Follow the course of the WWII invasion on Normandy’s beaches, explore the origins of impressionism, and fatten yourself up on Normandy’s cheeses, all with your trusted companion.Get to the heart of Normandy & D-Day Beaches and begin your journey now!
- Get inspired with highlights, expert recommendations and gorgeous images
- Discover even more with detours and ways to link your road trips
- Get around easily with colour maps, detailed directions and practical tips
- Plus planning advice to help you pick the right route
Coverage Includes: Plan Your Trip, D-Day’s Beaches Road Trip, Monet's Normandy Road Trip, Tour des Fromages Road Trip and In Flanders Fields Road Trip.
You are viewing a Road Trip guideWhat is a Road Trip guide?
These guidebooks are suited to travellers who want to explore the best of an area by car. They concentrate on just a handful of road trips, with more space given to destinations you’ll visit along the way, their top sights, activities and tours, and where to sleep, eat and drink.
- Divided into four sections: Plan your trip, Road trips, Destinations, Rules of the road
- Regional highlights and advice to help you plan the perfect trip
- Maps, detailed directions and expert tips for easy navigation
- Full of in-depth reviews, well-kept secrets and local knowledge