Follow the course of the WWII invasion on Normandy’s beaches, explore the origins of impressionism, and fatten yourself up on Normandy’s cheeses, all with your trusted companion.Get to the heart of Normandy & D-Day Beaches and begin your journey now!
- Get inspired with highlights, expert recommendations and gorgeous images
- Discover even more with detours and ways to link your road trips
- Get around easily with colour maps, detailed directions and practical tips
- Plus planning advice to help you pick the right route
Coverage Includes: Plan Your Trip, D-Day’s Beaches Road Trip, Monet's Normandy Road Trip, Tour des Fromages Road Trip and In Flanders Fields Road Trip.
Writers: Damian Harper, Catherine Le Nevez
128 pages, 128pp color, 26 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Jun 2023
You are viewing a Road Trip guide
What is a Road Trip guide?
- Divided into four sections: Plan your trip, Road trips, Destinations, Rules of the road
- Regional highlights and advice to help you plan the perfect trip
- Maps, detailed directions and expert tips for easy navigation
- Full of in-depth reviews, well-kept secrets and local knowledge