Nicaragua - Understand Nicaragua and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Nicaragua Today, History, Nicaraguan Way of Life, Arts & Architec-ture, Land & Wildlife, Political Unrest & Traveler Safety, Directory A–Z, Transportation, and Lan-guage chapters from Lonely Planet’s Nicaragua guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, arts & wildlife to flights, public transport, cli-mate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbian travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on political unrest and traveling safely
- info on Nicaragua’s arts & architecture
- full coverage of the country’s history and life in Nicaragua today
- details on the aw-inspiring landscapes and wildlife
Coverage includes: Nicaragua Today, History, Nicaraguan Way of Life, Arts & Architecture, Land & Wildlife, Political Unrest & Traveler Safety, Directory A–Z, Transporta-tion, and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation