Nicaragua - San Carlos, Islas Solentiname & the Rio San Juan (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the San Carlos, Islas Solentiname & the Río San Juan chapter from Lonely Planet’s Nicaragua guidebook.
This is a haven for migratory birds and monkeys, for enormous 500-year-old trees bangled in delicate orchids sheltering fluorescent fingernail-sized tree frogs, for the sweet Archipiélago de Solentiname, and spectacular Reserva Biológica Indio-Maíz. This is why you travel.
- hike, swim and stargaze the Islas Solentiname
- catch up on your reading while swinging in a hammock at Boca de Sábalos
- scaling El Castillo, an imposing Spanish fortress with river views
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: San Carlos, San Miguelito, Islas Solentiname, Refugio De Vida Silvestre Los Guatuzos, Río San Juan.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.