Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Nicaragua - Masaya & Los Pueblos Blancos (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Masaya & Los Pueblos Blancos chapter from Lonely Planet’s Nicaragua guidebook.
Nicaragua’s central plateau offers a picturesque patchwork of lagoons, volcanic peaks and colonial villages. While trawling Masaya’s artisan market is obligatory, fans of the local craftsmanship should visit the Pueblos Blancos, where each town or village has its own specialty.
- shop till you drop at Mercado de Artesanías, the country’s most famous handicraft market
- watch history in action as the potters of the San Juan de Oriente workshops continue the centuries-old craft of ceramics production
- peer into the magnificent Laguna de Apoyo from the spectacular Catarina lookout
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Masaya, Parque Nacional Volcán Masaya, Nindirí, Los Pueblos Blancos, Catarina, San Juan de Oriente, Diriá & Diriomo, Niquinohomo, Masatepe, Carazo, Diriamba, Jinotepe, San Marcos, Reserva Ecológica La Maquina, La Boquita, Casares.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.