*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Nicaragua - Managua (PDF Chapter)
This is the Managua chapter from Lonely Planet’s Nicaragua guidebook.
Aside from diving into the whir of a magnificent beehive of honking horns, and sprawling markets, Manague gives you easy access to nearby lagoons, the nature reserve of Chocoyero-El Brujo, a smattering of fun beaches like Pochomil, and the hot springs at El Trapiche.
- take in views over the city while standing in Sandino’s shadow on a volcano’s rim in Parque Histórico Nacional Loma de Tiscapa
- stroll along the newly revamped waterfront and stop for a bite at a traditional Nicaraguan eatery
- marvel at the crumbling colonial grandeur of Plaza de la Revolución
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Around Managua, Masachapa & Pochomil, Montelimar, Ticuantepe, Reserva Natural Chocoyero-El Brujo.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.