*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Nicaragua - Granada (PDF Chapter)
This is the Granada chapter from Lonely Planet’s Nicaragua guidebook.
Granada drips with photogenic elegance. It’s no wonder travelers use the city as a base, spending a day bopping along cobblestone roads from church to church in the city center, then venturing into the countryside for trips to nearby attractions.
- catch a stunning sunset over the lake from the Iglesia La Merced bell tower
- take a dip in the gorgeous Laguna de Apoyo volcanic lake
- cruise the narrow waterways of Las Isletas, where luxury holiday mansions cast shadows on humble fishing shacks
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Around Granada, Reserva Natural Volcán Mombacho, Reserva Natural Laguna de Apoyo, Parque Nacional Archipiélago Zapatera.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Central America on a Shoestring - Understand Central America and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)