*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Nicaragua - Caribbean Coast (PDF Chapter)
This is the Caribbean Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Nicaragua guidebook.
An overland ramble to Nicaragua’s Caribbean coast includes wide, muddy rivers surrounded by thick jungle, a fascinating tropical port town and an expanse of mangrove-shrouded black water, home to more than a dozen ethnic fishing enclaves.
- dive with hammerheads and stingrays in crystal-clear waters at Little Corn Island
- experience true Caribbean food and culture in the laid-back town of Pearl Lagoon
- charter a speedboat to visit the luscious, snow-white Pearl Keys and snorkel with magnificent sea turtles
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bilwi (Puerto Cabezas) & around, Miskito Keys, Waspám & the Río Coco, Managua-El Rama Road, El Rama, Bluefields, Pearl Lagoon & around, Pearl Keys, Corn Islands.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.