*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
New Zealand's South Island Road Trips - Sunshine & Wine Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Sunshine & Wine chapter from Lonely Planet’s New Zealand’s South Island Road Trips guidebook.
This tour around the sunny top of the South Island serves up a seductive blend of wineries, alfresco dining and gentle leisure activities.
- explore the sun, sand, culture and artisanal markets at Nelson
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- explore Marlborough’s ample winegrowing region
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- board a boat and discover the scenic labyrinth of peaks, bays and watery reaches of the Marlborough Sounds
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Marlborough Sounds, Picton, Havelock, Pelorus Bridge, Nelson, Waimea Estate, Upper Moutere, Motueka, Nelson Lakes National Park, Abel Tasman National Park, Renwick and Blenheim.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.