Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
New Zealand's Best Trips - Wellington & the East Coast (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Wellington combines urban art and culture with a cosmopolitan foodie scene and is a good base for journeys in the lower North Island. There’s birdwatching on Kapiti Island, vineyards around Martinborough and the coastline is punctuated by remote beaches.
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- combine urban culture with a bird sanctuary and damn fine wine
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- find everything from beaches and islands to sunny vineyards and art deco architecture
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Wellington, Kapiti Island, Waikanae, Palmerston, Masterton, Castlepoint, Martinborough, Tauranga, Mt Maunganui, Whakatane, Ohope, Opotiki, East Cape Lighthouse, Tokomaru Bay, Tolaga Bay, Gisborne, Napier, Cape Kidnappers, Hastings, Havelock North and Wellington Walking Tour.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.