New Zealand's Best Trips - Queenstown & the South (PDF Chapter)
These landscapes lure in travellers from the world over: the mountains, fiords, lakes and coastlines of New Zealand’s south. The centre of the action is NZ’s year-round adventure capital, Queenstown, which is an increasingly popular starting point for driving tours.
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- absorb magnificent lake, mountain and forest scenery
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- take the long way around through quiet farmland and wildlife-rich, often weird coastlines
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Queenstown, Devil’s Staircase, Te Anau, Lake Mistletoe, Mackay Creek, Mirror Lakes, Lake Gunn/Cascade Creek, The Divide, Homer Tunnel, Chasm Creek, Milford Sound, Gibbston Valley, Bannockburn, Bendigo Historic Reserve, Tarras, Wanaka, Cardona Hotel, Arrowtown, Manapouri. Te Waewae Bay, Riverton, Invercargill, Bluff, Curio Bay, Papatowai, Pounawea, The Nuggets, Tunnel Beach, Dunedin, Horseshoe Bend Bridge, Roxburgh, Alexandra, Clyde, Ophir, Naseby, Middlemarch, Moeraki, Oamaru, Timaru, Akaroa, Lyttelton, Christchurch and Queenstown Walking Tour.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Auckland & the Bay of Islands Road Trips - Northland & the Bay of Islands Trip (PDF Chapter)