New Zealand's Best Trips - Marlborough & Nelson (PDF Chapter)
These top-of-the-South neighbours have much in common beyond an amenable climate: both boast renowned coastal holiday spots, plus more mountain ranges than you can count. Combined, they make for splendid road-trip country with an emphasis on sunshine and good times.
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- enjoy wine tasting and whale watching along the Pacific Coast
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- discover a seductive blend of wineries, alfresco dining and gentle leisure pursuits
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Picton, Blenheim, Kaikoura, Gore Bay, Waipara Valley, Christchurch, Havelock, Pelorus Bridge, Nelson, Waimea Estate, Upper Moutere, Motueka, Nelson Lakes National Park, Renwick, Mapua, Kaiteriteri, Marahua, Takaka, Te Waikoropup Springs, Mussel Inn, Collingwood, Farewell Spit, Wharariki Beach, Lake Rotoiti, Murchison, Buller Gorge Swingbridge, Lyell and Westport.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.