*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
New Zealand's Best Trips - Auckland & the North (PDF Chapter)
Leave Auckland’s harbour-fringed urban charms and head north to sleepy harbours, compact coves and destinations etched into this young nation’s heritage. The Bay of Islands combines natural beauty with Māori and colonial history and further north is windswept Cape Reinga.
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- explore coastal scenery, Maori culture and NZ history on Northland and the Bay of Islands
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- travel along spectacular coastal roads leading to brilliant beaches and fresh seafood.
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Auckland, Mangawhai Heads, Waipu, Whangarei, Tutukaka, Russell, Paihia, Kerikeri, Kawakawa, Mangonui, Cape Reinga, Ahipara, Rawene, Opononi, Omapere, Karikari Peninsula, Waipoua State Forest, Matakohe, Puhoi, Matakana, Goat Island, Helensville, Muriwai, Kumeu, Te Henga (Bethells Beach), Piha, Titirangi, Thames, Rapaura Water Gardens, Coromandel Town, Colville, Kuaotunu, Whitianga, Hahei, Hot Water Beach, Whangamata, Waihi, Waihi Beach, Oneroa, Church Bay, Onetangi, Onetangi Beach, Man O’ War Bay, Connells Bay, EcoZip Adventures and Te Whau Point.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Australia's Best Trips - New South Wales & The Australian Capital Territory (PDF Chapter)