*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
New Zealand - Wellington Region (PDF Chapter)
This is the Wellington Region chapter from Lonely Planet’s New Zealand guidebook.
If your New Zealand travels thus far have been all about the great outdoors and sleepy rural towns, Wellington will blow the cobwebs away. Art-house cinemas, funky boutiques, hip bars, live bands and endless restaurants all await you in NZ’s cultural capital.
- get interactive at NZ’s finest museum, Te Papa, followed by drinks on Cuba St
- meet a real live kiwi on a nocturnal walk on Kapiti Island
- see what kind of fun comes your way along Cuba St after dark
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Wellington, Kapiti Coast, Kapiti Island, Paekakariki, Paraparaumu, Waikanae, The Wairarapa, Martinborough, Greytown and Masterton & Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.