*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
New Zealand - Waikato & the Coromandel Peninsula (PDF Chapter)
This is the Waikato & the Coromandel Peninsula chapter from Lonely Planet’s New Zealand guidebook.
Verdant rolling hills line New Zealand’s mighty Waikato River, and adrenaline junkies can surf at Raglan, or undertake extreme underground pursuits in the extraordinary Waitomo Caves.
- travel remote gravel roads under a crimson canopy of ancient pohutukawa trees
- kayak around hidden islands, caves and bays in Te Whanganui-A-Hei Marine Reserve
- penetrate the mystical depths of the dense bush of Karangahake Gorge
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Waikato, Rangiriri, Hamilton, Raglan, South of Raglan, Te Awamutu, Cambridge, Matamata, Te Aroha, The King Country, Kawhia, Otorohanga, Waitomo Caves, Te Kuiti, Pio Pio, Awakino & Mokau, Taumarunui, Owhango, Coromandel Peninsula, Miranda, Thames, Coromandel Town, Far North Coromandel, Whitianga, Coroglen & Whenuakite, Hahei, Hot Water Beach, Tairua & Pauanui, Puketui Valley, Opoutere, Whangamata, Waihi & Waihi Beach, Karangahake Gorge and Paeroa.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.