Ends Monday June 25. Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
New Zealand - The East Coast (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the The East Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s New Zealand guidebook.
New Zealand is known for its mix of divergent landscapes, but on the East Coast it’s the sociological contours that are most pronounced. There’s a full spectrum of NZ life, from the settlements on the East Cape to Havelock North’s moneyed streets.
- time-warp back to the 1930s, surrounded by art deco, in Napier
- sniff and sip your way around Hawke’s Bay’s wineries
- find more fab NZ wine around Gisborne
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: East Cape, Pacific Coast Hwy, Gisborne, South of Gisborne, Te Urewera National Park, Hawke’s Bay, Wairoa & Around, Napier, Hastings & Around, Cape Kidnappers, Central Hawke’s Bay and Kaweka & Ruahine Ranges.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.