Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
New Zealand's South Island - Queenstown & Wanaka (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Queenstown & Wanaka chapter from Lonely Planet’s New Zealand’s South Island guidebook.
With a cinematic background of mountains and lakes, and an array of adventure activities, it’s little wonder Queenstown tops travellers’ itineraries. Slow down slightly in Wanaka – Queenstown’s less flashy cousin – which has good restaurants, bars and outdoor adventures on tap.
- do things you’ve only dreamed about in Queenstown, the adrenaline-rush capital of NZ
- soak up the sophisticated small-town vibe and sublime lake views in Wanaka
- relax and dine in Arrowtown after a day’s mountain biking and gold panning
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Queenstown & around, Glenorchy & around, Arrowtown, Wanaka & around, Cardrona, Lake Hawea, Makarora.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.