Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
New Zealand's South Island - Marlborough & Nelson (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Marlborough & Nelson chapter from Lonely Planet’s New Zealand’s South Island guidebook.
These top-of-the-South neighbours have much in common beyond an amenable climate: both boast renowned coastal holiday spots, particularly the Marlborough Sounds and Abel Tasman National Park. They also have an abundance of produce, from game and seafood to summer fruits.
- get up close to wildlife in Kaikoura, including whale, seals, dolphins and albatrosses
- nose your way through the Marlborough Wine Region
- tramp or bike the Queen Charlotte Track in the Marlborough Sounds
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Marlborough Region, Picton, Marlborough Sounds, Queen Charlotte Track, Kenepuru & Pelorus Sounds, Blenheim, Kaikoura, Nelson Region, Nelson, Ruby Coast & Moutere Hills, Motueka, Kaiteriteri, Marahau, Abel Tasman National Park, Golden Bay, Kahurangi National Park, Nelson Lakes National Park.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.