*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
New Zealand - Queenstown & Wanaka (PDF Chapter)
This is the Queenstown & Wanaka chapter from Lonely Planet’s New Zealand guidebook.
With a cinematic background of mountains and lakes, and a ‘what can we think of next?’ array of adventure activities, it’s little wonder Queenstown tops the itineraries of many travellers.
- do things you’ve only dreamed about in Queenstown, the adrenaline-rush capital of NZ
- soak up the sophisticated small-town vibe and sublime lake views in Wanaka
- relax and dine after a day’s mountain biking and gold panning in Arrowtown
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Queenstown and around, Glenorchy and around, Arrowtown, Wanaka and around, Cardrona, Lake Hawea and Makarora.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.