Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
New Zealand's North Island - Wellington Region (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Wellington Region chapter from Lonely Planet’s New Zealand’s North Island guidebook.
If your New Zealand travels have been all about the great outdoors and sleepy rural towns, Wellington will blow the cobwebs away. Art-house cinemas, funky boutiques, hip bars, live bands and endless restaurants all await you in NZ’s cultural capital.
- get interactive at Te Papa, NZ’s finest museum
- meet a real live kiwi on a nocturnal walk on Kapiti Island
- see what kind of fun comes your way along Wellington’s Cuba St after dark
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Wellington, Kapiti Coast, Kapiti Island, Paekakariki, Paraparaumu, Waikanae, The Wairarapa, Martinborough, Greytown, Masterton & around.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.