*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
New Zealand - Marlborough & Nelson (PDF Chapter)
This is the Marlborough & Nelson chapter from Lonely Planet’s New Zealand guidebook.
For many travellers, Marlborough and Nelson will be their introduction to what South Islanders refer to as the ‘Mainland’. Having left windy Wellington, folk are often surprised to find the sun shining and the temperature 10°C warmer.
- get up close to wildlife, including whale, seals, dolphins and albatrosses at Kaikoura
- nose your way through the wineries of Marlborough
- tramp or bike in the Marlborough Sounds
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Marlborough Region, Picton, Marlborough Sounds, Queen Charlotte Track, Kenepuru & Pelorus Sounds, Blenheim, Kaikoura, Nelson Region, Nelson, Ruby Coast & Moutere Hills, Motueka, Kaiteriteri, Marahau, Abel Tasman National Park, Golden Bay, Kahurangi National Park and Nelson Lakes National Park.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.