New York & the Mid-Atlantic travel guide
1st Edition Mar 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
A compelling mix of adventure awaits: monuments and museums, beaches and battlefields, woods and white water. Oyster shooters and bluegrass jams bring the party. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of New York & the Mid-Atlantic, with amazing travel ex-periences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet’s New York & the Mid Atlantic is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch the world go by in New York’s Central Park, hop between grand sights and museums in Washington DC’s National Mall, and explore postcard-perfect Pennsylvania Dutch Country – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New York & the Mid Atlantic and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s New York & the Mid Atlantic:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation