Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
New York City - Union Square, the Flatiron District & Gramercy (PDF Chapter)
This is the Union Square, the Flatiron District & Gramercy chapter from Lonely Planet’s New York City guidebook.
Though short on sights, there’s lots happening on and around Union Square, which bustles with a medley of protesters, buskers and businessfolk. North of there is grassy Madison Square Park, an elegant oasis en route to Midtown.
- mentally configure your fantasy loft while perusing floor after floor of wildly priced but ub-ergorgeous home goods at Abc Carpet & Home
- prod fresh produce and sample artisanal treats at Union Square Greenmarket, which transforms into a delightful Christmas market
- slurp on flawless happy-hour cocktails at dark and deco-licious Flatiron Lounge
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.