*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
New York City - Union Square, Flatiron District & Gramercy (PDF Chapter)
Union Square unifies many disparate parts of the city. Some may criticize the area for not having a distinct personality of its own, but upon closer inspection, Union Square and the Flatiron District borrow rather cautiously and selectively from their neighbors.
- configure your fantasy loft while perusing floor after floor of wildly priced but uber-gorgeous home goods at ABC Carpet & Home
- prod fresh produce and sampling artisanal treats at Union Square Greenmarket, which transforms into a delightful Christmas market
- slurp on seamless, happy-hour cocktails at the dark and deco-licious Flat-iron Lounge
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights: Union Square, Flatiron Building and more, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Be There, Be Square Neighborhood Walk, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.