New York City - Union Square, Flatiron District & Gramercy (PDF Chapter)
Union Square unifies many disparate parts of the city. Some may criticize the area for not having a distinct personality of its own, but upon closer inspection, Union Square and the Flatiron District borrow rather cautiously and selectively from their neighbors.
- configure your fantasy loft while perusing floor after floor of wildly priced but uber-gorgeous home goods at ABC Carpet & Home
- prod fresh produce and sampling artisanal treats at Union Square Greenmarket, which transforms into a delightful Christmas market
- slurp on seamless, happy-hour cocktails at the dark and deco-licious Flat-iron Lounge
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights: Union Square, Flatiron Building and more, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Be There, Be Square Neighborhood Walk, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.