Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
New York City - Queens (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Of the city’s five boroughs, Queens is top dog in size and runner-up in head count. Start with contemporary art hubs MoMA PS1, SculptureCenter and the Fisher Landau Center for Art, watch the sun set from Gantry Plaza State Park, and sip-and-sup on neighborly Vernon Blvd.
- feel inspired at the Museum of Modern Art’s cross-river sibling, MoMA PS1. From painting and sculpture to site-specific installations, this cultural hub displays edgy, world-class artwork, not to mention lectures, performances and an electric summer party series
- relive your favorite film and TV moments at the Museum of the Moving Image, Astoria’s contemporary tribute to the small and silver screens
- get soaked, pummeled and pampered at New York Spa Castle, Queens’ sprawling aquatic wonderland
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights: MOMA PS1, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.