Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
New York City - Lower Manhattan & the Financial District (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Home to icons such as Wall St, the National September 11 Memorial and Museum, and the Statue of Liberty, the southern end of Manhattan pulses with businesslike energy during the day. Tribeca, however, continues to hum well after dark.
- scale the Statue of Liberty, peering out from her crown and seeing the world’s greatest city spread out before you. Prepare to pinch yourself
- reflect on loss, hope and resilience at the National September 11 Memorial & Museum and One World Observatory
- climb the One World Trade Center for a knockout panorama of Manhattan and beyond
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights: Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, National September 11 Memorial & Museum, One World Trade Center and more, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Lower Manhattan Landmarks Neighborhood Walk, Entertainment, Shopping and Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.