Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
New York City - Harlem & Upper Manhattan (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
The top half of Manhattan is a lot of territory to cover, with numerous points of interest a distance away from each other. So pick a neighborhood (or better yet, a couple of contiguous neighborhoods) and explore them at length.
- concede that size does matter at the gloriously epic yet still-unfinished Cathedral Church of St John the Divine, the largest place of worship in the US
- see the world through African American eyes at the small but savvy Studio Museum in Harlem
- escape the rat race and modernity at the Cloisters Museum & Gardens, an architectural mishmash of monasteries housing medieval art
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights: Cathedral Church of St John the Divine, Studio Museum in Harlem and more, Harlem Soul Local Life, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.