*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
New York City - Brooklyn (PDF Chapter)
If Brooklyn were its own city, it’d be the fourth largest in the US. For day-trip purposes, it is best to pick a neighborhood and stick to it. South Brooklyn offers lots of history and great Manhattan views, while Williamsburg is loaded with bars and restaurants.
- take in the incredible views of Lower Manhattan from the waterfront Brooklyn Bridge Park
- catch the latest critically acclaimed art exhibitions at the Brooklyn Museum followed by a meal at Saul
- down cocktails at Maison Premiere, one creative gastropub among the many that pack Williamsburg
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights: Brooklyn Bridge Park, Brooklyn Museum, Prospect Park, Coney Island and more, exploring Williamsburg Local Life, Eating, Brownstones & Bridges Neighborhood Walk, South Brooklyn Local Life, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.