*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
New York City - Brooklyn (PDF Chapter)
If Brooklyn were its own city, it’d be the fourth largest in the US. For day-trip purposes, it is best to pick a neighborhood and stick to it. South Brooklyn offers lots of history and great Manhattan views, while Williamsburg is loaded with bars and restaurants.
- take in the incredible views of Lower Manhattan from the waterfront Brooklyn Bridge Park
- catch the latest critically acclaimed art exhibitions at the Brooklyn Museum followed by a meal at Saul
- down cocktails at Maison Premiere, one creative gastropub among the many that pack Williamsburg
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights: Brooklyn Bridge Park, Brooklyn Museum, Prospect Park, Coney Island and more, exploring Williamsburg Local Life, Eating, Brownstones & Bridges Neighborhood Walk, South Brooklyn Local Life, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.