*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
New Orleans - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
Your journey to New Orleans starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on the most kid-friendly sights and activities.
- lists of highlights and best experiences
- detailed information and recommendations for eating, drinking and shopping
- everything you need to know about the bustling New Orleans music scene
- an overview of the city’s neighborhoods
Coverage includes: Welcome to New Orleans, New Orleans’ Top 10, What’s New, Need to Know, First Time New Orleans, Top Itineraries, If You Like: Live Music, Creole Cuisine, Green Spaces, The Arts, Architecture or Museums, Month by Month, With Kids, Like a Local, Environment, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Gay & Lesbian overview chapters.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.