*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
New Orleans - French Quarter (PDF Chapter)
This is the French Quarter chapter from Lonely Planet’s New Orleans guide-book.
Come nighttime, Bourbon St is a neon heart of bad behavior. Past this activity, you’ll find a compact ’hood where historical preservation, fine dining and great nightlife intersect like no-where else in the USA.
- listen to music and street performers as you stroll the Riverfront alongside the Mississippi River
- indulge in local delicacies po’boy sandwiches and beignets as you wander the ar-cades
- catch a concert and living local culture at the Old US Mint
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Walking Tour.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.