Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
New Orleans - Faubourg Marigny & Bywater (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Faubourg Marigny & Bywater chapter from Lonely Planet’s New Orle-ans guidebook.
Hop on a bike for the easiest way to explore Marigny and Bywater, an established area for gays, lesbians and successful creative types; where new bars and restaurants pop up quickly, and the best nightlife around is found on Frenchman Street.
- discover the next big chef at a pop-up restaurant serving the best of New Orleans
- rub shoulders with locals at one of the many great neighbourhood dive bars
- spot container ships from the banks of the Crescent Park as they meander up the Missis-sippi
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Walking Tour, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.