New Orleans city guide
7th Edition Nov 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
The things that make life worth living – eating, drinking and the making of merriment - are the air that New Orleans breathes.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of New Orleans, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, highlights, city walks and the best local knowledge and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus info on Mardi Gras and Jazz Fest, St Charles Streetcar and coverage of the best neighborhoods to visit
Coverage includes: Plan Your Trip, French Quarter, Faubourg Marigny & Bywater, CBD & Warehouse District, Garden, Lower Garden & Central City, Uptown & Riverbend, Mid-City & the Tremé, Day Trips, Understand New Orleans and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.