New England's Best Trips - Vermont (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
The Green Mountain State’s eclectic allure combines outdoor adventure, photogenic villages and locavore eating. If your idea of the perfect road trip involves slow-paced meandering through verdant countryside, Vermont may feel like paradise.
- sample Vermont’s agricultural bounty during the state’s most colourful season
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- discover Burlington’s urban attractions and the slower-paced charms of Lake Champlain’s islands
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- visit major historical landmarks and some of Vermont’s prettiest villages
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Wilmington, Jamaica, Weston, Plymouth, Killington, Rochester, Warren, Ben & Jerry’s Factory, Stowe, Middlebury & Lincoln Gaps, Vermont Icelandic Horse Farm, Quechee, Woodstock, Bridgewater Corners, Middlebury, Shelburne, Champlain Orchards, Cambridge, Montpelier, Peacham, Cabot, St Johnsbury, Lake Willoughby, Brownington, Glover, Craftsbury Common, Smugglers Notch & Stowe, Jericho, Richmond, Huntington, South Burlington, Burlington, South Hero Island, Grand Isle, Burton Island, North Hero Island, Isle La Motte, Brattleboro, Bennington, Shaftsbury, Arlington, Hildene, Manchester, Merck Forest, Weston, Grafton, Stowe Walking Tour and Burlington Walking Tour.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.