New England's Best Trips - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to New England, New England Highlights, If You Like, Need to Know, City Guide, and New England by Region chapters from Lonely Planet’s New England’s Best Trips guidebook.
Your journey to New England’s Best Trips starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your ad-venture: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on Boston.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about spotting the best fall foliage
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to New England, New England Highlights, If You Like, Need to Know, City Guide, and New England by Region.
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.